February 23, 2018
Hormone Balance Matters
Female & Male Hormone Pellets
As a Gynecologist, some of my largest obstacles are controlling patients’ symptoms associated with menopause, which include:
- mind fog
- difficulty concentrating
- decreased sex drive and orgasm
- sexual dysfunction
- weight gain
- anxiety, irritability and/or depression
- joint pain
- increased belly fat
- hot flashes and night sweats
Men and women may notice a few or all of these symptoms as their hormones become more imbalanced with age, disease and/or surgery. I’m so excited to have the opportunity to be the first physician in Birmingham to offer BioTe Hormone pellets to my patients.
- BioTe bio-identical hormones look exactly like the estrogen, testosterone and progesterone that we naturally produce in our bodies.
- BioTe allows me to offer sterile, high quality natural pellets that balance hormones for both men and women.
- BioTe pellets improve your health and quality of life.
- BioTe natural hormone pellets improve sexual desire and function, muscle mass, memory and energy, as well as decreasing hot flushes and night sweats.
Men and women who are hormonally balanced have a decreased risk of heart disease, breast cancer, prostate cancer, Alzheimer’s and osteoporosis!
Hormonal balance improves health and quality of life.
Control your hormones; don’t allow
your imbalanced hormones to control you!
Call today to schedule your consult! (205) 995-1009.
Live Well, Age Beautifully!
Dr. Mia Cowan