Okay it’s time to fess’ up! How did you do during the holidays? Did you gain any weight? If you did there’s no reason to beat yourself up over it. Let’s just get you right back on track! With a little focus, we can help to get you where you need to be.
Here’s a couple of tips for you:
- Did you know that most cravings occur when you’re not actually hungry and they typically only last for about 10 minutes? So when you feel that twinge, drink 10-12 oz of water immediately, and go walk the stairs or go for a brisk walk to get away from the food. Before you know it the craving is gone and you held strong.
- Go easy on the alcohol after all the celebrations. Perhaps reserve a glass of wine for weekend dinner meals? Did you know that 3 oz. of wine can be up to 85 calories? It adds up!
Great Advice from MiBella Wellness – Your Weight Loss Resource in Birmingham, Alabama
2. Divide your body weight by 2 and that is how many ounces of water you need to drink per day.
3. 30 minutes a day (for 5 days per week) of cardio and strength training exercise.
4. 5 minutes of meditation each day.
5. Get 7-8 hours of sleep each night.
Let us get you started in the right direction!
Offer expires 1/23/2014HURRY! The first 10 people to call will receive 2 additional b12 injections at no additional cost!Call now 205.995.1009!