Third Party Terms
These guidelines are for MiBella Wellness Center (MBW) licensees, authorized resellers, developers, customers, and other parties wishing to use Dr. Mia Cowan, MiBella Wellness and all other trademarks, service marks or images in promotional, advertising, instructional, or reference materials, or on their web sites, products, labels, or packaging.
Use of the MBW logo, copyrighted materials (et al.) for commercial purposes without the prior written consent of Dr. Mia Cowan or authorized agent, may constitute trademark infringement and unfair competition in violation of federal and state laws.
Use of MBW trademarks may be prohibited, unless expressly authorized.
Dr. Mia Cowan’s, MiBella Wellness Center, and all trademarks, service marks, trade names, and trade dress are valuable assets.
In following these guidelines, you help us protect our valuable trademark rights and strengthen our corporate and brand identities.
By using an MBW trademark, in whole or in part, you are acknowledging that Dr. Mia Cowan is the sole owner of the trademark. The goodwill derived from using any part of a Dr. Mia Cowan’s trademark exclusively inures to the benefit of and belongs to Dr. Mia Cowan. Except for the limited right to use as expressly permitted under these Guidelines, no other rights of any kind are granted hereunder, by implication or otherwise.
AUTHORIZED USE OF DR. MIA COWAN’S TRADEMARKS
1. Advertising, Promotional, and Sales Materials: Only Dr. Mia Cowan and its authorized resellers and licensees may use the MBW Logos or names in advertising, promotional, and sales materials excluding advertising through the Google, Google Adwords, Facebook, Facebook Advertising platforms.
Regarding Google, Google Adwords, Facebook and Facebook Advertising platforms–all uses of Dr. Mia Cowan’s trademarks, graphic symbols, logos, and icons must be granted express, written permission. Before use, all requests for permission should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
UNAUTHORIZED USE OF DR. MIA COWAN’S TRADEMARKS
1. Company, Product, or Service Name: You may not use or register, in whole or in part, Sarah Newton’ trademark, including MBW-owned graphic symbols, logos, icons, or an alteration thereof, as or as part of a company name, trade name, product name, or service name except as specifically granted by express written permission.
2. Dr. Mia Cowan Logo and MBW-owned Graphic Symbols: You may not use the Dr. Mia Cowan Logo or any other MBW-owned graphic symbol, logo, or icon on or in connection with websites, products, packaging, manuals, promotional/advertising materials, or for any other purpose except pursuant to an express written trademark license from Dr. Mia Cowan.
3. Variations, Takeoffs or Abbreviations: You may not use any variation of the Dr. Mia Cowan logo for any purpose. Third parties cannot use a variation, phonetic equivalent, foreign language equivalent, takeoff, or abbreviation of a Dr. Mia Cowan trademark for any purpose.
4. Disparaging Manner: You may not use a Dr. Mia Cowan trademark or any other MBW-owned graphic symbol, logo, or icon in a disparaging manner.
5. Endorsement or Sponsorship: You may not use any Dr. Mia Cowan trademark, including MBW-owned graphic symbols/logos, or icons, in a manner that would imply Dr. Mia Cowan affiliation with or endorsement, sponsorship, or support of a third party product or service.
6. Dr. Mia Cowan Trade Dress: You may not imitate the distinctive MBW packaging, web site design, logos, or typefaces.
7. Slogans and Taglines: You may not use or imitate a Dr. Mia Cowan slogan or tagline.
8. Domain Names: You may not use an identical or virtually identical Dr. Mia Cowan trademark as a second level domain name.
DEPICTIONS OF DR. MIA COWAN’S PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND SUBSCRIPTIONS
1. Endorsement or Sponsorship: Dr. Mia Cowan does not support the use of its logos, company names, product names, or images of MBW products by other parties in marketing, promotional or advertising materials as their use may create the perception that Dr. Mia Cowan endorses or sponsors the product, service or promotion.
THIRD-PARTY COPYRIGHT TERMS LAST UPDATED: May 25th, 2018