PLEASE CAREFULLY REVIEW AND SIGN AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE TO ACCEPT.
MiBella strives to provide the highest quality service to all of our patients. However, we cannot do it alone. We need your assistance in making that possible. Please take note of the following things:
- Be prepared to pay a co-pay for services outside of preventive care. Services will not be rendered without payment.
- Any existing balances need to be paid prior to seeing the provider.
- Please make sure that you provide us with current information at each appointment (i.e. 2 minimum telephone numbers, new ID, new medication, new insurance updates, insurance carrier, new physical address).
- Activate your patient health portal within 24 hours of receiving the activation email to have access to reviewed lab and radiology results, future appointment times, medical record, and more. If your link has expired or if you cannot locate the email, please contact us to resend the email.
- We offer all patients a 15 minute “grace period” after their scheduled appointment times to arrive. If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment it is equivalent to a No-Show. You will be charged or billed $40 and will have to reschedule your appointment.
- Three or more consecutive appointment cancellations or No Shows or continuous rescheduling of appointments will lead to termination of the provider-patient relationship unless you prepay for your visits going forward. Prepaid payments will be non-refundable.
- Results will not be discussed over the phone. They can be viewed on the patient portal. Please schedule a follow up appointment if you would like to discuss the results with the provider.
- You will be contacted about test results that need immediate attention.
- Please inform us if you need a 30 day or 90-day supply for your prescriptions, per your insurance coverage.
- Patients who require referrals: please make sure that you have a physical copy of your referral or that your previous provider has faxed over a copy prior to your appointment.
- All prescriptions will be called in by the end of the business day for patients who have same day appointments unless it is a specialty drug or requires a Prior Authorization. Prescriptions for narcotics must be written out and taken to the pharmacy. No prescriptions will be called in after business hours.
- Prescriptions that are requested by phone will be sent within 48 hours during normal business hours.
- A no-show fee of $40 will be charged to your account if your appointment is not cancelled (24) hours prior to your appointment time. If you have a Monday appointment, you need to cancel it by Friday before noon.